Is your LinkedIn company page optimized for engagement?
While much of the engagement on LinkedIn takes place on a personal level, don’t overlook the potential of your business’s LinkedIn page.
Your company page can serve as a valuable channel to communicate and engage with your community – plus, new features for company pages are always being released, helping to make them an even more useful tool in your social media marketing arsenal.
- Accuracy of profile information – Add your company’s website URL, phone number, and information using the various fields available.
- Personalize Page URL – This can be a great way to spruce up your LinkedIn presence. Making the change is easy and just takes a few clicks.
- Serve up some specialties to fee LinkedIn’s algorithm – The specialties you list on your LinkedIn page are also searchable, so use the specialties section to add thekeywords that will help LinkedIn direct the right traffic to your page.
- Update Images – It’s your place, make it your own. Customize your company page by adding a quality image of your logo, and a distinctive banner or cover photo.
- Have a great headline – For both personal and company profile pages, your headline needs to grab readers’ attention, and make them want to stick around.
- Optimize your page content – Create both an overview and accompanying page content which tells your business’s story in a compelling way – paying particular attention to the first few lines of your company’s overview as this is the content that will be visible to users across devices.
- Appeal to market segments with showcase pages – Once you have a company page, you can also create Showcase Pages which highlight different aspects of your brand or company culture.
- Give your favorite groups a spotlight – LinkedIn groups are another engagement tool available to companies and individuals on the platform.
- Engage by joining communities – Each business can choose up to three communities by selecting the relevant hashtags.
- Be on the lookout for new features – As noted, LinkedIn is always adding features and has been doing so at a faster pace than ever in the past few months.
To read the full article click here.